Sunday, April 8, 2012

Our First Easter!

I hardcore LOVE holidays.

And I am SOOOOO happy today is easter because even though I am spending 95% of my time on the couch laying down, I still got to get my spirits up.

I got to color easter eggs, and I got to spend 30 seconds on my feet looking for the easter basket hidden in my house. Since I didn't find it in those 30 seconds, my mom told me where it was because NO ONE IS LETTING ME STAND UP FOR MORE THAN A MINTUE.
It's driving me crazy. I have gained 2 pounds since I was put on bed rest. I feel like a whale or a cow or some kind of giant farm animal. Colin makes me feel better, and says I just look like "j-lo in a good way." But I am not sure if anyone wants a butt that big. . . I really need to be active :( I hope the baby is better tomorrow so I can start having a life again or atleast walk around a little.

BUT I LOVE EASTER, AND I LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH MY FAMILY!!!!! + Colin :)



Back to easter...

SO MUCH CHOCOLATE!!! I have been eating like a cow because there is nothing better to do, so when I get my blood sugar tested tomorrow, then nurse will probably have a heart attack!!! She will probably think I got diabetes over night or something.I just cant get enough of those little chocolate eggs. <3


THE BABY JUST KICKED!
....Or wiggled. He always makes those flutters when I get worried about him. It's almost like he knows. As I was typing about my chocolate intake, I was thinking "Gee, I really hope everything is find with the baby and I didn't overload him with sugar and cause problems" then BAM! KICK! He must be on a little sugar high ;)
I wonder if all of his moving is burning some calories for me ;)


My doctors appt is tomorrow, and I am really anxious to see if everything is looking better compared to friday when things didn't look good at all. I personally think things are looking better, just because I can feel him moving around, and all the bleeding is done. All I have is cramps, but those could be for a number of different reasons and I am hopeful that they arent the bad ones! I just hope I am on the lucky 50% side, and everything is okay.

I will be back later tonight with some updates, until then I am going to eat some more chocolate, and then out of guilt I will probably look to see if there is any way you can work out while laying down and barely moving. . .

Chocolate + no moving =




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.