Saturday, July 14, 2012

That's cool, just disappear. . .

SORRY!

I win Worst Blogger of the Year award for sure! I just fell off of the planet for nearly two months and I did not even give warning. So nice of me, huh?

There are so many excuses for me to come up with. . . but none of them would be true.
The honest truth is that I am LAZY. (And pregnant.) It has proven to be a lethal combination with me. And for that I apologize.

Well, last time I blogged would be around the time of Brandon and Annette's wedding... To be completely honest nothing much has happened since then. Or at least that is what my pregnancy brain is telling me.

If I really think about it, A ton has happened. In less than 5 hours I will be 32 weeks pregnant!
For real, where does the time go? My little nugget is 4 pounds according to babycenter.com (but I am feeling like its more like 15!!!!)

Becides feeling like a giant bowling ball with toothpicks for legs, I am doing just dandy.
I hit the 20 pound weight gain mark, and have added 17 inches around my stomach. Pretty impressive ;)

Everyone keeps joking that I am going to give birth to a linebacker. (as long as he doesnt play for the Bears, I am totally fine with that!)

Belly Pic? YES.





There ... in all the round and perky glory ;) (obviously I am not talking about my boobs, because I still dont have those!)

My baby is STILL a boy! Colin mentions every now and then how he still thinks Brayden is going to come out of my belly as a Brielle and we all are going to be shocked. I would not mind either way; gotta love those cute flowery baby head bands!!!


OH GOSH I AM STUPID!!! I DO HAVE SOME CRAZY NEWS!

I have SHINGLES.

Gross picture time? I think yes! (close eyes and scroll for 5 seconds if you do not want to puke)


What looked like little bug bights at first from an angry spider looked like 3 days ago. . .

















Photo


TURNED INTO DEATH!!!! (more commonly known as Shingles!)






















It has spread to other parts of my body too, but lets face it. This is EVERYTHING but a porno site.

All I got to say is NEVER get shingles unless you enjoy sleepless nights, lots of pain, and feeling like you are getting tazed in the side all day long.
The reason it is so bad is because it is also paired with something called Folliculitis or something like that. Another extremely itchy skin infection caused by something called Staphylococcus aureus. (whatever, I just call it "you suck.")

I am not really bummed out about the pain, I am bummed out about the timing! Today is Annettes baby shower! We are actually due the same week, so I was so excited to go see her and give her my gift and be all like YAY BABIES!!!! It is pretty fun knowing someone else, especially when they will be the Aunt of your kid, having a baby at the same time! I could not go :( Stupid doctor rules. Its ok though, I probably would have ruined all of her pictures. . . everyone would have been all like "who is that person to the left who looks like a corpse?"

But yeah, seriously... I am 18, pregnant, and have shingles...and some other freaky weird skin thing. WHAT ARE THE ODDS!!! This crap is for old people.

POKE! Brayden and me are playing a game that I like to call "Poke Poke!" I love this game because for whatever reason, without fail, he will only play it with me! I poke my belly two times at the top, and he kicks where I poke it. I think it is more annoying to him, and more fun to me. :)

Colin gets jealous! But that is ok because Brayden LOVES hearing Colin say hi to him. Seriously. I actually called Colin, put him on speaker, and made him scream "HI BABY!" into the phone. Sometimes that is the only thing that will get the baby kicking like crazy. Such a daddys boy :)


OH YEAH!!!!I got to have my fancy babyshower in Nebraska over the last weekend!

I Think that pictures say way more than words ever could. . . SO HERE YOU GO!!!!!








I had tons of fun with the family. I only see 99% of them 1 time a year so I was very happy this day. 40 people, all women becides Colin, attended. Colin is so sweet and earned tons of brownie points with the ladies; the guys invited him to go hang out somewhere else and he chose to stay with me to see the stuff for his little guy. He will never admit it but he is SUCH a softy with those things. muwhahahaha.

I got a a lot of cute stuff and I am so blessed to have such generous and loving people in my life.

THANKYOU AGAIN TO ANY OF YOU WHO ARE READING THIS THAT ATTENDED. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!



Mkay, anyways....

I am in disbelief that in 8 weeks (more or less!) I will get to hold him in my arms! I am so excited to see who he looks like, if he has a cute cry, if he has my awkward pinky toes, or Colins long eye lashes. He is obviously going to be adorable!!!! (or just tell me he is so I dont get sad)


I once again want to apologize SO MUCH for not blogging. I forget that so many people read this, and I get selfish and lazy. I will regret it myself if i do not document all of the "amazing moments" in my pregnancy!

So from now on I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE to blog AT LEAST once a week! Feel free to message me on here if you want me to talk about/update on anything specific!!!!

In other news,
I have stretch marks EVERYWHERE!!!!!! I look so sexy right now it is insane. Seriously, someone call playboy and tell them I want to be a centerfold.I said this before, but I have gained a total of 20 pounds.

My feet, my face, my arms, and my legs are completely swollen. It might be easier rolling me down the street than walking with me at this point. Soon enough people are going to be mistakening me for the pillsbury dough boy...


BUT IT IS WORTH IT, THEY SAY.

YOU ARE ALL LIARS, I SAY.



See you all very soon :) AND ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!




















2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.