PREGNANT LADY RANT TIME STARTING IN
5........4........3........2.......1......
5........4........3........2.......1......
Alright, so I am honestly DISGUSTED right now. I was just on my babycenter.com account, checking out my birth board. A woman posted a status that her pregnant friend made on facebook ( it is real by the way...which is all the more sad)
Isn't that just disturbing. This pisses me off. There are people out there that would do anything for a healthy baby and here is this woman getting so drunk that she still is the next morning! People on my birth board were actually defending this woman, saying things like "YOU DONT KNOW HER SITUATION...SHE COULD BE DEPRESSED." I wanna smack them upside the head. Seriously? She is putting her baby in danger. FAS(Fetal Alcohol Syndrome) is very serious, and alcohol is the only thing that causes it.
There is NO EXCUSE for getting drunk while pregnant. Sure, I have heard of people having half a glass of wine every now and then (approved by doctors) and that is their choice, but getting completely hammered and then bragging about it on facebook sounds like a cry for help to me.
Seriously, I know so many women who have done everything by the book in pregnancy and had a miscarraige. Then here is this woman having a viable pregnancy, and she is putting her baby in harms way. I mean, is a miller lite really that important? THE ANSWER IS NO. You are making a baby, sorry mom, but baby comes first.
Anyways,
I have my doctor appt tomorrow at 2. Hopefully everything will look better :)
That was my quick rant. UGH SOMETIMES I HATE PEOPLE.
I have my doctor appt tomorrow at 2. Hopefully everything will look better :)
That was my quick rant. UGH SOMETIMES I HATE PEOPLE.
Bed rest has made me a little loopy, and I have lost my ability to become tired because I dont burn off any energy :( boo.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.