Cheating on me with some dirty little tramp that looks like...
A MIXBREED OF BRITNEY SPEARS DURING THAT HEAD SHAVING PHASE
& LINDSAY LOHAN ON A GOOD DAY.
Seriously?
And you "love her now, and it is just not working out between us" ?
Wooooooow. Jerk.
That has been my dream every night for the past week now!
Why is pregnancy so evil? I used to never have dreams, and now when I do it is always about Colin doing something up to no good. Poor guy, he is probably so confused as to why I will randomly just glare at him from across the room and mutter things like "womanizer" & "s*** head."
Okay, deep breaths, moving on. . .
So, I was so excited for my prenatal classes today, but it turns out they are NEXT thursday. . . awkward. That is Colin's birthday.
I am pretty demanding, but I would NEVER make Colin sit through a two hour prenatal class on his 18th birthday right after getting off of work. That would even make me cry like a baby.... (punny)
Instead, we will just miss the first class, and go to the Connections class next Tuesday. Then we will get back on track with the prenatal classes.
I like putting it down in writing so I am sure I am being rational, and so I remember it later...Pregnancy brain has made me superrrr stupid.
PROM?!?!?!?!?...!
I am pretty bipolar on this topic. There are pros anc cons, and I know it is supposed to be like "that one dance you have to go to no matter what...because its prom!"
But I feel like at prom, when I am 21 weeks & 5 days pregnant...people will just be looking at my belly and I will feel on display. Not my style, thanks.
I don't wanna see all these cute girls in their cute tiny little dresses, and then have to look in the mirror and see me!!!!
As you can tell, I am freaking out about everything lately.
I am pretty scared to "show" but at the same time it will be nice because I wont feel fat anymore :)
I am pretty scared to "show" but at the same time it will be nice because I wont feel fat anymore :)
I think I mentioned that I have naturally dark blonde hair, and I just dye it brown.
Every spring/summer, I go blonde though! So I am now a blonde!
(I will post a picture later, but right now I am in my jammies!)
I will post again tonight, this was just a quick update! :)



Go to prom! It might be weird for the first five minutes, but you'll have so much fun. We'll put you in a big fluffy dress and show off your fabulous legs. Seriously though, if you don't go to prom you'll totally regret it as soon as you see everyone's pictures go up
ReplyDelete