Tuesday, April 3, 2012

So you wanna know what it is like?

First off, I will be moving soon to www.littlebabywynne.com. It appears as if some people are interested in paying me some $$ if I move to a different domain and...well, use proper grammar. I am actually very good at that, its just that I like to let my ADHD go into overdrive. And, if you remember, I warned you all in my first or second post that I was not going to take the time to even think about even clicking the auto correct button. I am in the middle of setting up my new website, and I will let ya'll know when it it officially up and running. I hit 1,000 readers today( United States, Russia, France, Germany, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada, Netherlands!) woo hoo. This is almost as good as that one time I made a facebook "like" page and I got 1.5 million likes. That was epic. Yes, I am bragging.

Okay, back to the point. . .

This whole blog was made to show you what it is like to be me.

Me (noun) : Socially awkward impregnated 18 year old.


photographic examples of what it is like:


"Yeah, its just like...this bunny costume makes me feel so much more comfortable with my feminity, and makes Charles feel a real man. Our child will certainly treasure these for years to come."


"We was gonna do something a little more revealing, but then we was like dis is Jesus' birthday and we gotta do something the lord would appreciate!"


"When I stare intensley into the camera, does it make me look all-knowing and wise like my spirit animal?"


"That poor animal looks like it is about to tip over. I feel bad for the horse, too."

" Hunny, can you please go get me some ice cream?"
"I'm the pregnant one, you bastard!"


"We thought this would just look simply wonderful above the fire place, would you like one mother?"



being me is like eating a piece of chocolate cake; you have that moment of "this frosting is simply wonderful", and the next you are all like "how many calories did I just consume?"


In other words, some parts of my "situation" are awesome, and others make me want to puke.








In most recent news, I have created a new facebook. I had around 640 "friends" on my old one, and needless to say I got a whole lot of stalkers real fast. Also, a lot of people I barely knew (some I never thought would be mean!) saying some pretty nasty stuff about me.

I used to have this naive vision that once I graduated and got on with life that the quick judgement and rumors would just fade away. The truth is they never completely do. Even if you tell every single person you were on birth control, it is translated to "Oh, she totally tried to get pregnant" in a matter of minutes.


Anyways, my new facebook has about 40 people on it, and they are all people that I think are awesome, I can trust, and are just all around kind people. I would say a good 1/4 of them are my family because family is just so flippin wonderous at times like these.

To be 100% honest,


I have lost some friends, and have gained others.

I have lost one best friend (probably for the best) because she decided that since she was moving away in June none of her friends really mattered. She even ditched me and our other best friend on Christmas exchanges, sleepovers, girls weekends, and birthdays! Don't miss her that much, obviously.

A few guys (mainly ex-boyfriends---or that one guy who you like dated freshmen year who cant get over the fact you arent 14 anymore and have grown up) stopped talking to me too. Particularly one guy, who was always on my case about something anyways. Then there is always my psycho ex-boyfriend who just like is a total creep now (he like posts pictures of peoples babies and makes weird status'/tumblr posts about lost love and gets all ...creepy. It cant even be explained.)

What I am trying to say is the people who left my life should have been kicked out of it long ago for many reasons, and I am not going to waste my time being upset over it.




As you can tell, today I am in a reflective mood. Usually when I get in these moods...my brutally honest side comes out & I don't hold back. I promised myself I would write all of my thoughts on here; the things that most people say in their head but would never dare to say out loud. I promised honesty, and thats what you all are getting.

Today was a shorter blog, and I am sorry for that. I have so much homework I held off because of spring break. I need to get crackin' on it or else I might get my first B since freshman year. I am kinda OCD about straight A's. I am one of those nerdy little girls that checks her online gradebook every five minutes, and will e-mail the teacher the second my grade drops and demand answers muwhahaha.



Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit.
- Bill Cosby


I love you, Colin!

cheese-ballin' it up just for you this time.


HA.

Toodles ladies & gents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.