Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dannng, I look cute ;)

"Well, dang check you out."
- Colin, my boyfriend while looking at my bay bay bump!


So it is official that I, Skyler, have a baby bump and can no longer craftily hide my pregnancy. This is a time of celebration and a time of mourning because the stretchmarks are soon to come.


Here is my baby oven full of lovin'  at 18 weeks!


mind the messy bathroom, that's just how I roll...



A slightly more ambient atmosphere ;)
(I am such a dorkus)


UPDATE!

I have officially gained my first half pound! I am OK with this, because at least I know it is going to the baby who is currently 8oz! He's my little chubby monster :)


More stretchmarks, but I have thrown up my white flag to surrender...What must be done will be done, and I have a feeling I am going to be one of those "all baby" ladies.


Today was my first TPC meetings. Teen Pregnancy Connection is a weekly group where young mothers/couples 22 and under can go for support and to gain more knowledge on how to raise a healthy and happy baby!

Today we got free toothbrushes and toothpaste. They even through in dinosaur floss for the kids, but I took one for myself ;)

I got to write a letter to the senator today about keeping the funding for TPC. They were planning on cutting the budget 50% which would take out all kinds of classes like the prenatal classes and birthing classes. These are FANTASTIC resources for young moms, and if they weren't there then a lot of mothers would have no idea what to do.

I thought some of you might think checking out my ultrasound would be fun, so here is a pic of my 15 week ultrasound. It is 3 weeks old now, but he is so freakin' adorable in it I just have to share!!!

There he is, sucking his thumb like a pro. So proud of the lil' guy. :')



RANDOM NEWS!!!

Colin's birthday is in 2 days, and I have to get his gift tomorrow. I have done so much searching and hunting and online surfing and there is NOTHING that I can find that he would like. He loves music, so I am thinking about getting him something having to do with that hobby of his. Any unique ideas from any of you creative ladies?

Well, I have to pee( for the 239128309128301298th time today)
...So peace out until next time ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.