This is my oldest sister mallorie ( Mal ). She is 20 years old, and turning 21 in august. I am sure she is very excited about that ;) She is your basic college student; working at best buy, hanging out with her room mates, and having fun! She goes to Mizzou and loves it there. I am not sure what her major is this week, but I am sure it is something awesome. It always is ;)
This is my younger sister samantha (Sam/Sammy). She is a freshman and is 15 years old. Me and her are like fire and ice, and we do not get along all that well. But I still love her anyways, despite her being pure evil ;) Sammy likes to collect things. Right now it is old fashioned barbie dolls (she probably gets that from my obsession when I was younger) and she also loves coloring books and has more crayons than any other human I know. Her netflix obsession right now is South Park. Like most younger teen girls, she loves listening to music and doing her hair and nails up (does not get that from me.) I am sure she will end up doing something like cosmetology when she is older.
Random. This still is not my last post of the day. So no goodbye or quote quite yet :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.