Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy
I am in such a fantastic mood! We went to the doctor today to get our check-up after the ER incident on friday, and everything took a turn...
FOR THE BETTER!
All the problems that were going on with the baby completely improved themselves, and now we are in the clear. I am sooooo grateful and feel so blessed that I got a happy ending out of such a scary situation. Being young and already stressed, then having something like that happen on top of everything else going on was very hard. After accepting the fact that I was pregnant, I began to fall in love with the little baby and my heart would have been completely broken if something bad happened.
BUT, just like me....
He is a thumb sucking addict and he is full of kicks and wiggles. And everything looks completely fine. They even did a full anatomy scan and everything came back perfect. I can already tell he is going to be SO FREAKIN' CUTE.
FOR THE BETTER!
All the problems that were going on with the baby completely improved themselves, and now we are in the clear. I am sooooo grateful and feel so blessed that I got a happy ending out of such a scary situation. Being young and already stressed, then having something like that happen on top of everything else going on was very hard. After accepting the fact that I was pregnant, I began to fall in love with the little baby and my heart would have been completely broken if something bad happened.
BUT, just like me....
He is a thumb sucking addict and he is full of kicks and wiggles. And everything looks completely fine. They even did a full anatomy scan and everything came back perfect. I can already tell he is going to be SO FREAKIN' CUTE.
Thank God everything is ok :)
Hopefully it stays that way until he is ready to pop out
Hopefully it stays that way until he is ready to pop out
Anyways,
Is it weird that even though Colin and I are super excited it is a boy, we keep dreaming that it is a girl? HOW STRANGE! I even thought it was a boy from the beginning, and secretly wanted a boy, so it's not like I am in some kind of denial.
I am gonna go and relax and finish watching Ghost Whisperer with Colin! I just wanted to give all of you followers an update if you were curious!
Is it weird that even though Colin and I are super excited it is a boy, we keep dreaming that it is a girl? HOW STRANGE! I even thought it was a boy from the beginning, and secretly wanted a boy, so it's not like I am in some kind of denial.
I am gonna go and relax and finish watching Ghost Whisperer with Colin! I just wanted to give all of you followers an update if you were curious!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.