Thursday, April 19, 2012

Only coming on to say. . .

THIS IS A VERY BIG WEEK FOR ME.
I CAN GRADUATE EARLY AND BE STRESS FREE IF I GET EVERYTHING DONE.

Since I got ahead in school over the years, all I have left is my English and Gov. I have one book left for english, and one unit left for government. If I play my cards right, I can be done by next tuesday and be taking my finals by the end of next week.

***OVER ACHEIVER High Five***

I will be graduating with a 3.8 gpa and on high honor roll. ;)


just throwing that out there to all of the nice folks at school who read this and decided to start the rumor that I dropped out at semester and would not be graduating.

(I AM SMARTER THAN YOU MWUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH)
Sorry for being obnoxious, it is 3:50am and I am really wanting chocolate milk but we dont have any, and if I fall asleep I just get these disturbing dreams involving chocolate milk. So I am pretty much just going insane.


<3 Love you all. I will update on monday. Basically did not want ya'll thinking I forgot about you. To make up for me being a horrible blogger this week...ENJOY THE FOLLOWING!


This is ALL made with CHALK! Perfect for some good ol' ADD ;)







Alright, see you all soon.
I am almost done with my website, so soon all of my blogging will be on...

www.littlebabywynne.com

This is a list of things for me to update you with later, pay no attention:
-prom dress drama

-first prenatal glass
-mood swings
-clothing sizes
-ow, my butt.
- creepy man at the check out line
- ironic info mercial
-breakup
-fried chicken time



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.