Tuesday, April 3, 2012

ow, my social life.

You wanna know what sucks?

Well a lot of things do right now.

One of them being my social life.

Compelling example:
Me and my best friend always try to hang out, but are avaliable at different times. When I am free, shes gone. When she is free, im gone. I feel like I am always saying "no, sorry! What about ____ instead?" and she has to say the same thing back to me! It sucks. At this rate, the next time we hang out will be when I am 8 months pregnant!

Today I was busy with school work, I have so much it is sickening.
Tomorrow I am pretty sure she has work.
The next day, I have a hair appt and a meeting
And she usually works fridays. . .
It makes me really sad :((and it all just continues in a vicious cycle. . .)

I think many of my friends assume since I dont go to school anymore, and I am doing "homebound schooling", that I am always free. It is actually quite the opposite.
My schedule is always changing, my tutoring dates are never the same. And most of my homework is paper analysis based and really in depth. I spend a lot of time doing homework.

Then there is all this baby prep, and it is time consuming. I have so many  meetings I have to go to, doctors appts, more meetings, more meetings, insurance filing, phone calls, researching, trying to prepare myself the best I can.

And on top of that I am creating a whole website, and expanding this blog into even more than a blog. I am talking the works here. I will have all sorts of goodies, but managing a website---even just creating one is pretty hard. Thank god I took AP web design.

Then theres all that other stuff. I am trying to spend a lot of time with family, and my boyfriend. One because Colin is helping me out with all the baby stuff, and my family is important to me because I know a lot is changing for them too.

Things have been crazy. I am going crazy.

I hope I don't lose all my friends during all of this going on.
I know they are understanding and supportive, but I dont think a lot of people realize all the crap you have to do if you are in a situation like mine ( A WHOLE LOT OF CRAP!)

this was my venting blog day. Therefor, I will not add a quote. Unless the quote can be:

" I have no life."
which is not even a quote.

there you go.


bye.

(Quite moody today if you didn't notice.)


...IM BACK HOURS LATER! IN A WAY BETTER MOOD! ITS 2:50 am!

Back to normal size font now. Alright, well I could not sleep knowing that I forgot to share my 17w belly pic with ya'll. So here it is! (17w 3d)


I used crafty lighting to hide 90% of the stretchmarks! Stupid tilted uterus making me grow at the speed of light. Probably doesnt help that I am short. The poor lil guy has no where to go but foward. I really "popped" these past few days. I still try to suck it in though...yeah, not gonna work out.

Weight gain: I gained .5 pounds worth of burrito today, but I am gonna say none because that'll be gone in the morning ( fingers crossed!)

Feeling: itchy. DONT ITCH!!! Ah, so tempting.  Does anyone else get like veins all over their tummy? Like all my veins look a lot bigger, im guessing its blood supply or something going to that general area....I dont know, but I look like a map on my stomach in certain areas. ewwie.

Whats Brayden up to?Well, I am glad you asked (or maybe you didn't!) but he is cookin' up a storm in there and is actually in the middle of a growth spurt. He is officially 1/2 a foot long, and around 6oz. His soft bones are starting to harden (my future tough lil baseball player heck ya) and he is able to hear all around him! He can sense light now too! He probably enjoyed me sunbathing today---I probably blinded him. I am starting to feel little wiggles/flutters. But few and far between.  Doctor did say he was a big fat lazy baby...so I guess it makes sense. I just hope he doesnt have a big head, if you catch my drift. ow.

This cute little drawing will show you what he looks like:
SO HUMANISTIC!!!


In other news:
I got some blood work to make sure that the little nugget was developing normally and to make sure I was in the all clear. Its an AFP test, which simply put, gives you the "odds" of your baby having a neural tube defect or downs syndrome. Luckily, ours came back great and he is in the all clear! I am such a little worrier, so I was really happy when I got the message on the phone from my doctor.

A lady on my birth board is in the hospital because of bleeding and really bad cramping. She is currently at the ER; things are pretty serious. She is due around the same time as me. Keep her in thoughts and prayers, this is her miracle baby!



I am so pumped to hit that 20 week mark. Half way (in most cases...a week sooner wouldn't hurt!)
My back is already killing me, I am like tripping on air, lost all my balance, and my brain is totally fried. I also miss sushi. My siatic(sp?) nerve is killing me and its making my butt feel like its on fire, and will like shoot down into my knees. OWWWW.

This is only the beginning of the real pain. I will be tipping over. Colin laughed at me today because it took me 2 tries to get out of a sofa. In my defense It was a really squishy sofa!

If things keep going like they are, this will soon be my future:




IN OTHER...OTHER NEWS!:

My first prenatal class with colin starts this thursday! woopie :) I am excited to show off at how much I know. Colin is a pretty wise one too. Together we will own this class. BAM.


Also. . .
I got a wonderous coupon for baby formula. I am going to breastfeed and use formula. Mainly so others can help out with feeding every now and then when I am tired. But I hope I can primarily breastfeed. BUT YA, this coupon is good till december, and I get like 3 similac baby formula containers. They are usually like 16 bucks each, but I signed up online at a ton of places (and maybe a few different e-mails...shhh!) and got some awesome coupons. (Dont judge me!!!!) hehehehheh.




Alright, A wall just hit me. Not a real one. A tired wall. An "its time for bed you pregnant loser" wall.

I know I am a loser when I talk to colin and i am all like "I AM SO PISSED, did you read about it in my blog?"
haha Im that angsty little blogger venting to the universe.

Oh yeah, bed. righhhhht. pregnancy brain = fail.


Sorry for all my typos. I totaly (totally) know I didnt (didn't) capitalize Colin's name, or the "I" up above. . I usually notice all of my errors on here, I just dnt (don't, see I noticed that as well) bother to dfix (fix) them. :)

See ya later, gangstahs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.