Monday, March 26, 2012

Forgive me!

I am so sorry!

You would never even believe all of the crapola I have been going through these past two weeks! I normall blog every single day, so most of the 700 of you who read this probably thought I died or something.

IM STILL ALIVE, MUWAHAHAH!

For updates;

I told my friends. And everyone else.
I am such a little drama queen, and I will always be the first one to admit that...so I of course expected the worst. But wow! I was wrong!
99% of the people I told had nothing to mean to say, and EVERYONE had my back. It's crazy how you realize how many people are there for you when you go through something---so many people reach out with kind words and a few laughs.

Well, duh. There is always that one guy---and I am guessing others who joke behind my back. But who wouldnt? I even make baby-mama jokes. And honestly, I enjoy hearing them so if you got any for me please do not hesitate. I can handle it.

The GENDER SCAN!!!!

So, we went in to figure out the gender about a week ago, maybe a little more.

Colin thought it was going to be a girl, and I thought it was going to be a boy.

Well, guess who was right?

ME!!!!

IT'S A BOY!

Because of him being a boy, I will use blue font from now on. :) awww, themes :)!

I never thought I was that cheesy sentimental type; or atleast I never wanted to admit it to myself.

But honestly, I am such a sap.

I think I get it from my Gramma, she cries at everything. And right now, mostlikely due to horomones, I do too.


I cried like a baby when he came up on the screen and I kept saying "Hi Brayden!" like in those cheesy movies when you think to yourself "oh my God, no one really acts like that. . ."

Colin laughed at me because I dont think he has ever seen me so.... mooshy gooshy before.


I am not much of the huggy kissy type, but all I can think about is holding little Brayden and me and him being best buddies.

It is crazy how excited I am now, when I look back and think of how afraid I was when I first figured out.


moooore updates!

How far along?: 16w 1d

weight gain: +0 ohhh yeah take that scale!!!!

Stretch marks: all over my inner hips, thighs, and sides...ahhh, well they will fade. :(((( OR I WILL BE DOOMED FOREVER. I always thought you had to gain weight or stop working out to get them, guuuueeeeesssssss not.

Cravings: Chipotle (had it 2 days in a row...oh wait, 3) and PB&J. Peanutbutter on everything!!!!

I have a feeling my future child will look something like that when he pops out!


Anyways,
We have the whole name picked out.

Brayden Marshall Wynne.
We picked brayden because it was a good combo of Bryce and Aiden and we couldnt choose. :)

We picked Marshall because Colin wanted to continue Scottish Clans as middle names, and he gave me a list and let me pick the one I liked best. It was my second favorite. My first was Munro because Marilyn Monroe is my Idol...but Colin would not let that one fly....Maybe a little more convincing :)



Colin is very impressed with me lately :)

1. I have this magical glow that makes me look SCHMEXY.

2. I am a super genius. I only took algebra II in school, and colin is in pre calc. I taught him pre calc. muwahahhahahaa. and he got an A on his test! :)

3. I signed us up for classes.

I got us into a teen parent support/just for fun group every tuesday


and I signed us up for prenatal/birthing classes

I AM ON A ROLL!

Colin is sleeping next to me. He can pass out in the weirdest places. Im going to wake him up soon and make him go on our 4 mile walk, muwahahaha!!!! Poor Colin :)



I PROMISE I will be back again, and wayyyy sooner than in two weeks :)


"When life gives you lemons, throw them at people. Lemonaide is over rated."

This is me lately. I am pretty evil and I know it. I enjoy being evil. It is pretty ...well, evil. Someone needs to stop me before I cut off someones head. I cant control it....im so sinister. HELP ME!!!!! Im stealing all the blankets, drinking all the root beers, saying "lalalala i cant hear you" when people talk to me. I am pure evil right now. EVIL I TELL YOU,EVIL!!!!



Have a great spring break, all!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.