Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Oh baby baby...oh baby baby ;)

There are so many things I can't wait for!

Well, ofcourse I am so excited for little Brayden. . . but another thing I am excited for is having my body back.

I stumbled across this picture today. . .


23 pounds and many months ago. . . I looked something like this </3

It is pretty funny seeing how swollen and miserable I look now, but I know I can get back to this (OR BETTER) after the baby is born. I am just ready to be able to see my feet and shave my legs again without cutting myself a thousand times and losing my breath.


THE NURSERY (IN PROGRESS!)So, three of my DIY projects are done! I got the poms, the wall letters, and the wall hoops finished! I just have not hung up the letters because I want to make sure they are perfectly over the crib which is not set up yet. Anyways, here are the pictures!!! I will also post my "inspiration" pics that made me want to try it out. Theirs are way cooler...but still! I DID IT!!!
I really reccoment googling "cheap and chic nursery" for any cool inspiration when you are stuck with ANY room. It gave me lots of creative energy.

Inspiration 1: Pom-Poms

Photo I saw:


My version:

(yea, you already saw this picture but I am showing it off!)
Inspiration number 2: painted letters for crib

*Work in progress*



Inspirtation number 3: Embroidery hoop wall decor

Picture I saw:


What I did:



As you can see I still have a whole lot that I need to do, and I have more little DIY things to get done!

I still have book slings in the works ;) I am going to save the wall mural for later when he is in his permanent room!

:)

I will post more tomorrow, but I thought ya'll would like some kind of update with what is going on! See you soon :)

2 comments:

  1. That looks super! You're doing a great job with the DIY decorating! My only suggestion is to consider rearranging the hoops on the wall. Maybe spacing them differently would make the look a little nicer and closer to the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way when I look at my pictures from before! It only gives me more motivation to work on getting my body back afterwords. The baby will definitely be worth it though :)

    Great idea for your nursery! I still havent made any decisions, So I might google that too to get more ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.