So to be completely honest, I love a good time. I love being with friends, going out, and I love dancing! So of course I asked Colin to Turnabout, our girls ask guys dance. I especially wanted to go to this one since it was me senior year. But then I started thinking of all the negatives to come, and
Problems:
1. 2,000 people packed into a gym getting their "grind" on is going to make for one huuuuuge hot flash!
2. The dilemma I faced today.. I mentioned earlier my hips are spreading out at the speed of light, so I am like a 7 up top and a size 3493432090 on the bottom. Not the best self esteem boost where you are trying to pull a dress over your head, fall over, and have to scream for your mother " I have fallen and I cant get up!"
3. None of my friends know yet....I want to tell them SO SO SO SO bad, espeically my closer friends Ashley and Kelly, but my doctor and my wonderous therapist are reccomending not to say anything until I hit 14 weeks...convieniently the day of Turnabout. I will probably tell them that weekend.
4. Like I said previously, I love the tight formfitting dresses. So I was trying on the cupcake ones and I just wasnt feeling it. I decided on two tight dresses with a little room in them incase a pooch out a little---if anyone asks I just had a very big lunch!
Dont get me wrong here, there are some great positives:
1. I get to see Colin looking awesome in a suit. He cleans up very nice if I do say so myself ;)
2. There is also the factor that he thinks I look great no matter what, so even if I feel like crap, he will still think I am beautiful. He is so great... haha :)
3. I bet this is painfully obvious, but I LOVE COLIN. And just being with him is going to be so freakin' fun.
4. This is my last dance. Prom is mostlikely out of the question, so I know I am going to make the most of it.
NOW FOR THE PICTURES THAT I PROMISED!!!
My mother purchased my little smurfs first teddy bears! awww.
This one, being blue and all, is going to be if it is a boy!
This one, being blue and all, is going to be if it is a boy!
(...Colin says we can give it both it is a mix. How considerate! bwhahahaa )
This is my first ever ultrasound of the little nut! I was exactly 6 weeks here. If you dont know what you are looking at, I can't really tell you either. Its that blob though. Yes, I just referred to my spawn as a blob. ;)
This one is at the 8 week appt! He looks like a little gummy bear with a small head! Atleast I think that is his head. . .I could be wrong, It might be his butt. As of right now it all looks the same.
Oh, Yeah! where it all started...hahaha....
( Yes, this is the real one! It was digital though, so you cant see the "pregnant" thing)
Oh, God. I am going to be that Mom. You know her...one who documents every waking moment of their kids childhood. Poor kid. No one likes the "awkward phase" pictures. Too bad for them ;)
Shout out to Colin! I just wanted to let you know I appreciate you being there for me so much. I am always thinking about how nervous and freaked out I am getting, but sometimes I forget you probably are too. I would not be able to to this without you. You are amazing and you have helped me with everything so much. You are truly a great person and I love you so much.
Even though this is not the best timing, I am excited to take this whole journey with you even though I know there are parts of it that are going to be hard. But just you being here makes everything sooo much better. And to the question you just asked me, Yes...we can (one day) get a cat. But you might want to stop Tiki from attacking your face...you are going to get all red and puffy again and I am going to feel obligated to take pictures of you and post them on here. And laugh.
Thats all...For now, Folks!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.