Amongst all the chaos, there are still good days. . . :)
Alright, so Colin has this new passion for trying to make me into the biggest fatty in the universe.
We were planning on going to IHOP, but then I decided pancakes just did not feel right.
So we went to Eggsperience, for me to realize that I forgot that I do not like eggs.
Then I had one of those moments, one of those glorious moments where everything in the world seems so perfect and all my thoughts and confusions were swiftly carried away:
I WANTED A SAMMICH.
Not only that, but I wanted a sandwich of the Gods. One of those "oh my godddd this is the best thing I have ever ate in my life" sandwiches.
Colin, bless his soul, just has never been that good with directions. We spent probably 20 minutes to find this place called "which wich" with a GPS navigation system and all...to find that it was right next to Eggsperience.
Colin: No Skyler, don't say that. (sad face) my map was flipped upside down and all! Im not that bad with directions.
Skyler: ...Or your phone was upside down...dur dur durrrr
Anyways. . .
Me and Colin are new to this place, we walk in and it is empty so we dont really know what we are supposed to do. We figure out its one of those places where you write the order down on a paper bag. hand it to them, and they make the sandwich.
Colins Order: Double everything...especially the bacon. And super size it.
When the order came, it was so big they couldnt fit it into the bag! It measured at 16 inches and was easily 4 pounds of food. The man said it was the biggest sandwich he ever made! Colin really wanted me to make sure you all knew he was a sandwich eating champion.
Don't believe me? Heres the proof!
Heres him staring lovingly at his little bundle of joy!
Born: February 29th, 2012...poor kid, on a leap year...
Height: 16 Inches
Weight: 4lbs 5oz
awwww :)
oh my GOD! He is eating the baby!!!! NO COLIN NOOOOO!
Heres me showing how big it is with my hand-sandwich comparrison!
(ahhh my hands are so puffy!!!!)
But today has been fun! We are going to go exploring around springbrook now, I promised myself I was going to walk 4 miles a day so I wont become a giant puffer fish, and Colin wants to do it with me! He is so sweet :)
I'll be back tonight I am sure for some good ol' late night blogging! See ya'll soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.