So, I am pretty in to all of those little "gender prediction" games ;)
I am sitting here almost 14 weeks, and I cant even imagine having to wait until 20 weeks to figure out what is inside of me!
So, naturally, I have been loading up on berry jellybeans and cold pasta (my new comfort foods) to keep me from freaking out over the gender. I am going to gain a solid 100 pounds if I keep this up...
BUT THEN IT WAS AS IF THE HEAVENS STARTING SHINING DOWN ON ME!
I came to the realization that there is a loophole here:
I can still do all the gender prediction tests!
1. The Chinese Gender Prediction Chart
This one uses the age you are and the month you conceived to tell you if you are having a boy or a girl---apparently there is 90% accuracy! I got: GIRL!
2. Wives Tales Quizzes
These are mainly just for fun, and they just ask you a lot of silly questions about the foods you are craving and your weight gain etc. Apparently since I am leaning towards the salty foods and there is no weight gain, there is no way a little girl is inside of me!I got: BOY!
3. The Baking Soda Test
This one is apparently 70% accurate. What you do is you get a cup and you take a teaspoon of baking soda and put it in the cup. Then you go #1 in the cup and if it fizzles like a cold beer its a boy and if it looks more like flat applejuice it is a girl! I got: BOY!
4. Dream Interpretation
According to one study on babycenter that I read, if you have a dream of your future baby and it is a girl, it will actually be a boy. The problem here is that I have dreamt of both. Maybe its twins and I have no idea?! Oh, God. I got: Twins, one of each (if we go by my paranoia talking).
I am going to have to say the odds seem a little higher for a boy. I think a boy would be fun. I really don't care as long as the little smurf is healthy with 10 fingers and 10 toes!
I am slowly coming to the conclusion that my sleep is forever altered. But apparently we lose and hour of sleep soon so that may...or may not...get me more on track! I am thinking that the dance will get me tired this weekend, I LOVE TO GET MY DANCE ON LIKE A CRAZY FOOL. Poor Colin, I dance like such a white girl. lol.
There is not really much to say for now, everything is mellow. But within the next week most of you know there will be a lot changing and a lot going on.
I am also going to call my doctor and make my official change over to gummy vitamins ;) (How lame is my life when I announce that like it is super awesome? hhahahahaa)
SHOUT OUT TO MY MOMMY WHOM I LOVE SO MUCH:
My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE...
"If you're going kill each other, do it outside - I just finished cleaning!"
My mother taught me RELIGION...
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL...
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
My mother taught me LOGIC...
"Because I said so, that's why."
My mother taught me LOGIC... #2
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
My mother taught me FORESIGHT...
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
My mother taught me IRONY...
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS...
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"
My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM...
"Will you LOOK at the dirt on the back of your neck!"
My mother taught me about STAMINA...
"You'll sit there 'till all that spinach is finished."
My mother taught me about WEATHER...
"It looks as if a tornado swept through your room."
My mother taught me how to solve PHYSICS PROBLEMS...
"If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming toward you, would you listen THEN?"
My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY...
"If I've told you once, I've told you a million times: Don't exaggerate!"
My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION...
"Stop acting like your father!"
My mother taught me about ENVY...
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"
My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION...
"Just wait until we get home."
My mother taught me about RECEIVING...
"You are going to get it when we get home!"
My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE...
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
My mother taught me to THINK AHEAD...
"If you don't pass your spelling test, you'll never get a good job."
My mother taught me ESP...
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you're cold?"
My mother taught me HUMOR...
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
My mother taught me how to BECOME AN ADULT...
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
My mother taught me about SEX...
"How do you think you got here?"
My mother taught me about GENETICS...
"You're just like your father."
My mother taught me about my ROOTS...
"Do you think you were born in a barn?"
There is no explination needed; we all can relate to at least one of these.Ciao Bella ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.