Thursday, March 8, 2012

wooo hooo check me out ;)

DANG!

Four hundred viewers! That is insanity I must say, but pretty freakin cool.
Slightly embarassing considering all of the TMI that I share on here, but whatever!
PEOPLE IN GERMANY AND FINLAND ARE READING THIS...
Hei kaikki!
Hallo allerseits!

Sorry I didnt post yesterday, I have been extremely busy and sleepy. Busy+Sleepy= no free time :(

I am still not on a normal sleep schedule (clearly due to this 3am post) and I spent the last 4 hours tossing and turning on my couch trying to fall asleep. No such luck, so I am blogging!

I am such a grumpy lately, my headaches are SOOOO bad. And all I can take is that extra strength tylenol that works for about 30 minutes. I am an advil girl myself, but that is a no-no for "schnitzel" the new name for this alien inside me (credit goes to Colins mom). Has a nice ring to it dont you think?

OH RIGHT!

Dinner with the family, I bet you all are wondering how that went.

on a scale of 1 to 10, it was a solid 10. It would have been a 11 if I could have ate that shrimp. . .I swear it was taunting me from the other side of the table.

Colin says I got the baby drunk!!!!

"...What, how?" You all are asking now.

well funny story actually:

I officially love Colin and his family because we all seem to have the curse of being clumsy at spanish restaurants. I (actually along with colins Madre) was having knife problems. Mine literally flew out of my hand and made a huge clunking sound on the floor. Colin's moms knive kept doing all these magic tricks and slipping around so she said that the knife curse must have been making its way around the table.
 Colin wasnt left out either; he got this Calamari stuff that looked very scary, and I think it may have been partially alive because when he set it down on the table the plate started slowly spinning and he had to catch it before it fell over! But, despite it looking really freaky, it tasted pretty good! I'd eat it again.

 Then for Mr. Wynne who accidently spilled his red wine and it traveled across the table and into my lap. I THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS FOR THE RECORD.  It actually smelled really good and did not stain at all, so it wasnt exactly a waste of a glass ;) It was like a yummy perfume.\

 But Colin has a theory that my skin absorbed it and now the baby is going to come out with three heads. I said it will come out speaking spanish (we were in a spanish restaurant!). But honestly, I had a fun time. And I am so glad all this goofy stuff happened because it really broke the ice for me.

Then came culvers! yuuuuum. I was so full at this point but I swear they all loved stuffing me up like a thanksgiving turkey. I got a "mini" choco frozen yogurt which wasnt so mini at all ( what the hell America, we wonder why obesity is on the rize...mini is the new medium!!!) But it was delicious. I tried giving it to colin though because I couldnt finish it. Colin is seriously a garbage disposal. He will eat anything in any amoung and still be stick thin. I hate him. HATE HIM. for that.

But all in all, I had a ton of fun and it was a really good night. I have no idea why I am always such a worrier and get so nervous...I need to relax and take a chill pill.
WANT AN UPDATED BELLY PICTURE!

 Quite a difference if you ask me. It's not that squishy anymore either. It feels like a ball. I guess that makes sense because according to babycenter ( which I feel like I have to say  again is a fantastic site) my baby oven is moving up above my pelvic bone. And my OBGYN said that I was probably gonna show quick since I am shorter and the way my uterus is tilted...whatever that means.


I will start with my 12 week  5 day picture:








Then here is my 13 week 4 day picture:











Still havent gained any weight which is good I suppose!!!!
But my doc says I need to gain 5 by 15 weeks to be on track.
I SWEAR I AM EATING LIKE A PIG. ITS JUST NOT ADDING UP...
I am going to have to REALLY REALLY suck it in at turnabout. Luckily the dress I chose ( the blue one!) is good at hiding trouble areas. :)

But I am pretty glad I have to admit, when I figured out I  was carrying the shnitzel-smurf thought I would have gained 10 by now, so it is kind of a REALLY HAPPY  moment.

Oh, by the way this one goes out to Colins sister Rachael: Thanks for the chewy vitamin tip! I am switching to those for good. . .so much easier (and they taste better too! ) always a plus ;)

Well, I since I am still wide awake, I guess I will start writing my paper on politics. Where do I even start with that kind of subject? Jeeezuuuuzzz.

I read this quote on babycenter, I thought it was cute!

"God brought you to it, so hes gonna get you through it!"

It really does give a lot of comfort when you're going through a tough time. And you can use it in almost any situation!

MOM WHY AM I GROUNDED?!
God brought you to it, so hes gonna get you through it!

DAD I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS MATH PROBLEM
God brought you to it, so hes gonna get you through it!

It's almost like the new "Go away, go dreal with your own problems I dont want to hear them"

totally kidding! Kind of ;) >:)



I hope you're having a day that is as beautiful as you !



GOODNIGHT!...Morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.