WHO STOLE MY HEART AND REPLACED IT WITH A WAY MORE EMOTIONAL ONE?
I am not saying I was some heartless soul eating creature before I got all hormonal, but usually I was only this much of a sap about 5 days out of the month.
NOW IT IS 24/7! There is no escape (believe me I have tried)
I was listening to a song that I have heard atleast a hundred times called "I Will Follow You into the Dark" and all of a sudden I bursted into tears. My mind decided to create its own music video along to the song where I was dying of cancer all tragically with and Colin was like saying good bye as his hair blew in the wind and he was wearing that cliche fabio outfit...what the HELL? Honestly? I dont even like Fabio, but more importantly I used to looove that song! Who programmed by brain to be so evil to me?! (maybe if you listen to the song it will do something like this to you, so I suggest you stay far, far, faaaarrrr away.)
^ Sorry if that was depressing. . .
(blow is a mildly alarming paragraph... But I promised myself I wouldnt delete anything that I typed. this is going to be a "wtf" moment when I read it months from now...)
Ok. I need to discuss my pet peeves. Because I have a relatively short list of them, my number one pet peeve happened to me today. I wanted to KILL someone!!!
(Y'know, I could get away with it too... because of that whole hormonal pregnant lady "cover" that all those psycho women use in those "investigation Discovery" shows that play at 2am when they go on some kind of crazy killing rampages... but I would never ever do that...BUT I BET THEY DIDNT THINK THEY WERE CAPABLE OF KILLING THAT RANDOM PERSON IN THE PARKING LOT EITHER.)
alright, back to the point. PET PEEVES.
1. Touchy people.
Alright, so today I was minding my own buisness at the local Dominicks, when a lady is standing at that "you have to know this is not socially acceptible" distance. I am not exaggerating when I say I could feel her elbow on my side and I could smell her breath.( I recall it made me hungry for a ham sandwich, but that is disgusting and irrelivant right now.) Anyways, she goes on to grab my t-shirt, and says, "Dear this is really bothering me but you have a loose string on your shirt, would you like me to pull it off for you?" I was so weirded out by this woman I had no idea what do say. It is one thing when you know the person, or even atleast have heard of them...but when it is some creppy old lady at a way too close distance who you have never met before, there is no way out. I am not all that confronational, so I just stood there faced toward the frozen raviolli. I think she could tell I looked like a scared puppy, and she left. BUT BEFORE SHE LEFT, SHE PULLED THE STRING OFF. oh my dear lord some people just weird me out.
^ If you are reading this blog, you probably have permission to be a touchy person. But if you get to the distance of being so incredibly close to my face that I feel we are conjoined twins, there may be a problem and I may have to ninja-slam you to the ground.
Just kidding...maybe ;)
CHANGE OF SUBJECT!:
With all of this free time I have, I think I am going to get back into drawing. I havent in almost 5 months, but these are all of the ones I did last semester of my jr yr and into the summer!
Why am I showing you these? Because I am currently designing a little artwork for the little nugget to hang in there room once they are born, and every single one of the pictures shown above have provided a little inspiration for the picture I have planned out! I have to start it now becuase I am making it REALLY BIG and if I want it done perfectly, 6 months is cutting it pretty close! Some of these arent a direct inspiration, they just led my mind in the right direction. SO, no I am not drawing myself in the picture epicly looking off into the distance or wearing makeup (:
anyways. . .
Colin and I are thinking of some pretty spiffy names. None are for sure yet, but we have a few contenders:
If the smurf is a GIRL:
Mikaela (this one is higher up because I figure if the kid doesnt like it she could come up with variations of her name to make herself happy. Growing up I always wished I had more naming options!)
Kimber (after my aunt who passed away from breast cancer. I like this name a lot!)
Hazel ( Colin likes this one, I am pretty neutral on it!)
If the smurf is a BOY:
Robert ( a family name I like)
Benjamin ( this ones my favorite!)
Aden ( this is colins favorite, but I think his brother has dibs on it...too bad for you Colin!)
To be completely honest, I highly doubt the little smurf will have any of those names. Maybe Benjamin if its a boy. I REALLY LIKE THAT NAME. But so far when it comes to girls, there is no name perfect enough for such a little cutie pie.
Why does she keep referring to her child as smurf? Well I am pretty sure you all have questioned this by now. A week before I found out that I was prego, I had a dream that I was pregnant with a smurf! I think it was because me and Colin had just went to a movie with the preview of the new Smurfs movie. And I had just watched part of Juno on TV.
So, it kind of just stuck. I figure its better than the cliche "peanut" that everyone uses. I tried that out out and it just didnt work for me. Like I said, I have a double dose of crazy in me...
Speaking of Dreams, WTF!!!! I had no Idea dreams could be so insane.
I don't even want to get into all of the dreams I had where I was on a date with a meatball sub. It is pretty awkward to think about once I wake up.
BUT I DID START EATING HEALTHIER TODAY!
*Clap, Clap, Clap* Thankyou, thankyou everyone. Mom & Dad, I love you.
I will not come out of this looking like a marshmallow.
My Goodbye Quote:I am sure all of you know this; The Serenity Prayer
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I
can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to
peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have
it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His
Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy
with Him
Forever in the next.
Hope of all you are already asleep and none of you are reading this at 2am!
Adios!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.