So, a few nights ago I was feeling all down on myself about my appearance---I lately have felt like some hairy chubacca mix breed.( I haven't exactly remembered to shave my legs...I'VE BEEN BUSY, OK?!)
Anyways, I know some would call me selfish, but I have a little ritual prayer I say before I go to bed ever since I got preggers:
Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the lord my soul to keep,
if I shall die before I wake,
I pray the lord my soul take.
Amen!
oh yeah, and God if its not too much trouble. . .
Please dont let me get thunder thighs and cellulite ass cheeks.
And if you could, it'd be great if you could replace this preggo acne pizza face crap with a preggo glow.
That would be MAGICAL.
Oh, yeah.
Above everything else,
make sure that I never end up looking like someone who belongs on the cover of National Geographic.
Amen (again)
Love, Skyler.
oh yeah, God. Sorry I didn't mention this earlier, now I feel like a jerk.
But please make sure this little nut is healthy and all that jazz.
I dont want a mutant baby with like three legs or something.
Please make this baby super cute and all that,
preferrably female with blue eyes and dark hair that looks like an angel.
But i mean, I guess I could manage with something else too.
think about it ;) I promise Ill start going to church every sunday if you do!
Amen (for real man!)
MOST OF MY PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED!
I got my glow!
And I still havent gained a single pound at 13 weeks! ( actually lost two, holla!)
Come at me world, Come at me!
Even though I probably look like this right now:
Even though I probably look like this right now:
I sure as hell feel like this:
Minus the big boobies. Thats never gonna happen for me. Unless someone wants to give me around 5,000 dollars ;)
We could work something out.
Anyways, things are really looking up right now,
I am looking foward to April 26th at 11:30am when we get to figure out the gender ( I am thinking its gonna be a boy even though a big part of me wants a girl!)
I get to go out to dinner with Colins family ( and there is rumored mexican food involved, but to be honest cardboard looks good...I dont even care!)
DID I MENTION I HAVE LOST TWO POUNDS?! ( I am enjoying it while it lasts...you can make fun of me later as a I cry over gaining 20...)
AND!!!!
I got hit on at the mall the other day---haha It was great! ( Poor kid, getting all hot and bothered by preggo girls)
Well, I will be back later, I just wanted to do a quick update!
Quote of the day:
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."
(This is my comeback to everything lately...STAY AWAY, FAR FAR AWAY!)
I miss you all already. . . so long fare well, ....


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.