Well...I am now 90% done! I just have to take 2 tests, my final, and write 2 papers. I can get that all done within the next two weeks! (: THEN I AM DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL FOREVER!
In other news,
I have decided on what I want to do with my life :)
I AM GOING TO BE A...
DIAGNOSTIC MEDICAL SONOGRAPHER
Summary
Diagnostic medical sonographers
use sound waves to perform diagnostic imaging examinations on
patients.
| Quick Facts: Diagnostic Medical Sonographers | |
|---|---|
| $64,380 per year $30.95 per hour | |
| Associate’s degree | |
| None | |
| None | |
| 53,700 | |
| 44% (Much faster than average) | |
I could go through NIU or COD to get this degree. COD has a great three year program I am looking into. I am starting to rationalize everything, and the more I look into it, the better COD is looking.
- They have a day care for the little munchkin
-Very flexible schedules for people in my situation
- Since I am a young mother, I would get a lot of aid in cost of classes, and who wouldnt like that?!
- Colin is going there, so it might make figuring out our schedules easier
I started to have my heart set on NIU, but why would I spend the money on NIU when COD has a much better program?
ON TO THE FUN STUFF!
I bet you all are wanting to see the little cutie pie, right?
I am pretty sure he is the cutest baby in the world!!!!
PHOTO BOMB!
^That is his weiner! ^
He is 20 weeks here, but the doctor says judging by his measurments he will be here on september 4th and not september 9th! :) He also is a big ol' fatty. 14oz when he is only supposed to be 10oz ;)
I am really excited that he may be coming earlier because my older sisters birthday is August 29th, and it would be awesome to give her a nephew for her birthday.
I can't wait to meet him now. I am officially impatient. Halfway there, and 20 weeks has felt like the longest week of my life!
I am trying to wake colin up and make him leave so I can go upstairs and sleep in my bed, but all he keeps saying is "waffle blanket shields" can someone explain this to me?
This boy sleeps like a rock.
I will be back tomorrow! :)







awww yeah! a couple days closer to squeezing him out on my 21st bday!
ReplyDeleteCongrats your doing a great job with school. Good luck
ReplyDeleteWe just found out we are having a boy too and he is also measuring 5 days ahead and is 13oz at our ultrasound I was 19&2days! :)
ReplyDeleteYou must be having a chunky monkey too anon! Fat babies are cute babies, thats what I gotta say!
ReplyDelete